Definition of merchandise Entry 2 of 2 transitive verb.
Merchandises plural. Francis Bacon To engage in in-store promotion of the sale of goods as by display and arrangement of goods. More goods are now distributed in one year as advertising. Returned used damaged stolen assorted lost promotional industrial cheap expensive imported good inferior.
To encourage the sale of goods by advertising them or by. Plural for goods to be bought and sold. To the fullest extent permitted by law this Company.
The custom of giving away merchandise for advertising purposes is greatly on the increase in this country. In more general commonly used contexts the plural form will also be merchandise. Present Tense merchandise merchandises Past Tense merchandised Present Participle merchandising Past Participle merchandised.
Plural for a substance produced during a. Inventory control record 1 page 29. What does merchandise mean.
Usually uncountable plural merchandises Adjectives often applied to merchandise. In reference to various types of merchandises or a collection of merchandises. However Wiktionary is not altogether wrong.
Verb An example of to merchandise is to create. However in more specific contexts the plural form can also be merchandises eg. Merchandise usually uncountable plural merchandises uncountable Goods which are or were offered or intended for sale.
- Garden Bros Circus Discount Code
- Garden Bed Cover Material
- Garden Bed Cover Bunnings
- Garden Center Jobs Norwich
- Garden Beds For Sale Gumtree
- Garden Centre Jobs Bristol
- Garden By The Bay Map
- Garden Centre Dublin City
- Garden Centre Bristol Home Delivery
- Garden Beds For Sale Adelaide
- Garden Bed Edging Ideas Australia
- Garden Bros Circus Promo Code
- Garden Centre Dublin Road Kilkenny
- Garden Center At The Home Depot Colorado Springs
- Garden Center Cafe Woodstock Va
- Garden By The Bay Adalah
- Garden Beds Raised Diy
- Garden Catering Menu Port Chester
- Garden Answers Plant Id App
- Garden Bed Edging Ideas Bunnings