Noun en-noun uncountable Commodities offered for sale.
Merchandises noun. Plural for a product and or service made to address a specific need. In more general commonly used contexts the plural form will also be merchandise. Goods especially manufactured goods.
A trader or merchant especially in the retail trade. Uncountable The act or business of trading. The noun merchandise can be countable or uncountable.
The stock of goods in a store. Synonyms and related words. The manufactured goods bought and sold in any business.
Merchandise is products that are bought sold or traded. Plural for freight carried by a ship aircraft or motor vehicle. The occupation of a merchant.
Plural for goods to be bought and sold. Only a small percentage of merchandise is returned because of defects. Goods that are offered for sale especially in a store.
Verb used without object merchandised. Discountedgeneralluxury merchandise Analysts are expecting the retailer to report a 5 rise in sales of general merchandise. An article of commerce.
- Farmhouse Wall Decor Bedroom
- Fine Dining Bar Food
- Farmhouse Window Trim With Curtains
- Flooring Depot Panama City Beach
- Flooring At Home Depot Laminate
- Flooring Direct Tucson Reviews
- Flooring Installation Companies Near Me
- Flooring Installation Kit Ace
- Flooring Installation Cost Lowes
- Farmhouse Wall Treatments
- Flooring Direct Uk Review
- Farmhouse White Kitchen Cabinet Colors
- Fishing Rod Building Supplies
- Fireclay Farmhouse Sink Reviews
- Floor Tiles Design For House Front
- Farmhouse Vanity Lights Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Flooring Companies Orlando Fl
- Fhf Farmhouse Fresh Reviews
- Farmhouse Wall Decor Diy
- Feature Home Textile